- Multiple device and location access — support for a range of access devices and options to facilitate global delivery of high-performance content.
- Secure transaction environment — a sophisticated transaction management capability that links banks and financial institutions providing support for e-commerce applications.
- Service depth that provides a full range of facilities and services from global, regional and local providers.
- On-demand consultancy — a unique knowledge-based service that can link the center with a global network of specialist knowledge brokers and consultants resulting in high-quality customer-focused service.
Knowledge Centers can provide support and guidance for accelerating capacity building efforts at country level by assisting with the provision of the highest quality on-line advice. These centers can provide benefits to a wide range of organizations in developing economies from government ministries to the private sector and most importantly SMEs and entrepreneurs. By combining knowledge resources and facilities eNotus Knowledge Centers can:
- Provide a sophisticated transaction management capability
- Link banks and financial institutions
- Provide premium information, advisory and consulting services using knowledge networks
- Coordinate high-value-add services
- Set in motion the establishment of a center of excellence
eNotus Knowledge Centers are usually supported by specialized subject-matter teams. These teams, in turn, will have access to professional consulting groups and individual knowledge brokers worldwide. Experience has shown that knowledge centers can play an important role in economic development, educational and other capacity-building initiatives.