The G 20 and B 20 Summits are taking place in Hangzhou China this month and Andy Song and Nigel Arthur will be attending task force meetings to wrap up details for the leaders and the B20 Summit that takes place on September 3 and 4. The reception is being held in Hangzhou and Jiang Zengwei the 2016 B20 Chair and the Chairman of the China Council for the Promotion of International Trade (CCPIT) will welcome delegates. My own connections with the CCPIT go back to the late 80s and early 90s and like Nigel Arthur many of these were in connection of our roles working with Leonard Dunning and the HKTDC.
- What More than COVID-19 to Jolt G20 into Collective Action?
- B20 Saudi Arabia Inception Event | ‘How can business most effectively support the G20?’
- UN Turns to Global Investors for Billions Needed for its 2030 Development Agenda
- Japan takes on China with a planned $20 billion investment in Africa
- Future of Work Communiqué – Y20 Summit 2019 Japan